South Florida Wind Mitigation Inspections
Is your home properly fortified?
A wind mitigation inspection will determine if your home has the protective features that are needed to defend against hurricane-level winds, which can be a common occurrence in South Florida. The good news is that if your home does have these types of features, you may qualify for one or more wind credits under your Florida insurance policy! As a South Florida homeowner, you can receive substantial credits for outfitting your home with windstorm mitigations features that are more resistant with the ability to withstand high winds. Our professional inspectors can thoroughly evaluate your property and help you determine if you are eligible for these credits!
Secure Your Home and Save On Your Insurance!
A wind mitigation inspection is the most effective inspection type when it comes to lowering your insurance policy. Unlike roof certification inspections, wind mitigation is a common kind of home inspection in the coastal areas of the southeastern United States. In order to effectively determine the appropriateness of the construction of a given property structure, there is need for a windstorm inspection especially in the event of strong winds like a hurricane. One of the easiest ways of dramatically reducing your insurance policy premium is a wind mitigation inspection. As a homeowner, you can save significant money on an insurance policy through a viable Wind Mitigation Inspection.
Many factors will determine the types of credits you can obtain, including:
- The year the home was built
- The age of the roof
- The opening protection of the doors and windows.
- Whether your attic construction has hurricane-resistance features
- The type of roof deck and its components (nail size, nailing pattern, etc.)
- Roof-to-wall connections (use of single wraps, double wraps, clips, toe nails, etc.)
- The geometric shape of your roof
- The types of exterior openings your home has
- Documentation to verify the building code of the installed roof
Ready To Get Started? Click Here To Order Your Inspection, or Give us a call! (305) 814-1425